Permissions Icon Permissions. Abstract In this article, we introduce a new representation based on lattice theory for lexical data from a lexical-database embodying the frame-semantic approach to language description, FrameNet. Issue Section:.
- Everyday Thai Cooking.
- The Third Sector in Europe: Prospects and Challenges (Routledge Studies in the Management of Voluntary and Non-Profit Organizations).
- Introduction to Lattice Theory?
- Native American Political Systems and the Evolution of Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in American History).
- Land resource management in Machakos District, Kenya, 1930-1990.
- Lattice Theory of Crystallization from a Melt and Volume Relaxation of Polymers | Polymer Journal.
- Lattice Theory of Crystallization from a Melt and Volume Relaxation of Polymers.
You do not currently have access to this article. Download all figures. Sign in. You could not be signed in. Sign In Forgot password?
Don't have an account? Sign in via your Institution Sign in.
Purchase Subscription prices and ordering Short-term Access To purchase short term access, please sign in to your Oxford Academic account above. This article is also available for rental through DeepDyve. View Metrics. Email alerts New issue alert. Advance article alerts. Article activity alert. Receive exclusive offers and updates from Oxford Academic. Related articles in Web of Science Google Scholar. Citing articles via Web of Science 2. On the satisfiability problem for fragments of two-variable logic with one transitive relation.
The fixed point property and a technique to harness double fixed point combinators. For example, F. For example, S.
Yamamoto and J. White, J.
Lattice (order) - Wikipedia
Flory, J. For example, P.
Zachmann, Z. Kovacs, J. Goldbach and G.
Rehange, Rheol. Acta , 6 , 30 Rehange, J. Banks, M. Gordon, and A.
Sharpies, Polymer , 4 , Lauritzen, Jr. Hoffman, J. Download references. Reprints and Permissions. Advanced search.
- Lattice Theory -- from Wolfram MathWorld.
- Mathematical Foundations of Image Processing and Analysis, Volume 2;
- Lattice Theory: Special Topics and Applications | atertmakil.tk?
Skip to main content. Abstract A lattice theory is developed for crystallization of polymers from the melt containing seeded nuclei and for volume relaxation of amorphous or molten polymers. References 1 T. Google Scholar 7 R. Google Scholar 16 For example, S. Google Scholar 17 M. Google Scholar 20 H. Rights and permissions Reprints and Permissions. Download PDF. Polymer Journal menu.